Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hana Sushi & Noodles

Hana Sushi and Noodle bar in Glenorchy caught my eye the first day I wandered around my new shopping district. An extensive menu of sushi, sashimi and other cold Japanese snacks as well as a hot menu ranging from Cantonese to Malaysian, it all looked really fresh and tempting. We had a sushi lunch pack for $7.50, consisting of sushi, sashimi, California rolls and that sweet egg omelette stuff (sorry!) and a huuuuge plate of Malaysian Fried Kei Tiew ($9.50) to share between two. Both were very good (although I'm wondering if there was MSG in the noodles judging by my thirst throughout the afternoon...pity) and great value. One serve of the noodles alone would have still been too much for two.
As a lunch spot or somewhere to collect a hearty and tasty take-away, I'd recommend it. (Just be wary if you are particularly MSG-sensitive. I can't promise they don't use it.)

Where: Shop 8, Glenorchy Plaza, 350-360 Main Rd.

No comments: